Burnley vs Sheffield United

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that a draw is the most possible match result, with a probability of 60.12%. A win for Burnley has a probability of 23.29%, while a win for Sheffield United has a probability of 16.59%. The most likely scoreline for a Burnley win is 1-0, with a probability of 18.78%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-0 with a probability of 3.19%. The most probable Sheffield United win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.99%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 55.26%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on a draw, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.85, much higher than the 1.66 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.