Crystal Palace vs Sheffield United

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Crystal Palace is likely to win this match with a probability of 64.89%. A win for Sheffield United has a probability of 11.36%, while a draw has a probability of 23.75%. The most likely scoreline for a Crystal Palace win is 1-0, with a probability of 19.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 15.54% and 3-0 with a probability of 8.46%. The most probable Sheffield United win is 0-1 with a probability of 6.02%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 11.64%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets