Tottenham vs Brentford

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Tottenham is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.84%. A win for Brentford has a probability of 21.69%, while a draw has a probability of 24.46%. The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham win is 1-0, with a probability of 12.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 10.09% and 2-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The most probable Brentford win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.02%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.62%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets