Wolverhampton vs Manchester United

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Wolverhampton is likely to win this match with a probability of 36.51%. A win for Manchester United has a probability of 32.02%, while a draw has a probability of 31.46%. The most likely scoreline for a Wolverhampton win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.6%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-0 with a probability of 7.36%. The most probable Manchester United win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.38%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 14.47%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets