Atalanta vs Napoli

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Napoli is likely to win this match with a probability of 32.92%. A win for Atalanta has a probability of 31.67%, while a draw has a probability of 35.4%. The most likely scoreline for a Napoli win is 0-1, with a probability of 16.41%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 0-2 with a probability of 6.63%. The most probable Atalanta win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.96%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 20.3%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on a draw, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.5, much higher than the 2.82 calculated by our model.

Below are tables with match analyses by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.