Bologna vs Torino

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Bologna is likely to win this match with a probability of 55.24%. A win for Torino has a probability of 19.28%, while a draw has a probability of 25.47%. The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.45% and 2-1 with a probability of 9.19%. The most probable Torino win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.57%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 11.8%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Bologna’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.35, much higher than the 1.81 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.