Fiorentina vs Torino

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Fiorentina is likely to win this match with a probability of 45.89%. A win for Torino has a probability of 25.92%, while a draw has a probability of 28.19%. The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.32% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.49%. The most probable Torino win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.86%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.94%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets