Juventus vs Inter

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Juventus is likely to win this match with a probability of 41.57%. A win for Inter has a probability of 26.39%, while a draw has a probability of 32.04%. The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 8.93% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.94%. The most probable Inter win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.4%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 15.96%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Juventus’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.4, much higher than the 2.41 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.