Juventus vs Roma

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Juventus is likely to win this match with a probability of 59.42%. A win for Roma has a probability of 15.33%, while a draw has a probability of 25.25%. The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win is 1-0, with a probability of 17.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 13.37% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.67%. The most probable Roma win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.12%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.11%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Juventus’s, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.15, much higher than the 1.68 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets