Torino vs Monza

Torino vs Monza Predictions

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Torino is likely to win this match with a probability of 56.55%. A win for Monza has a probability of 16.52%, while a draw has a probability of 26.93%. The most likely scoreline for a Torino win is 1-0, with a probability of 17.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.96% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.29%. The most probable Monza win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.98%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.51%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

Find your next winning bet: Our expert predictions for upcoming Serie A matches.